Are you looking for a doctor Portland? If it’s after hours and you need help immediately, instead of heading to the Emergency Room, here are some interesting facts that might make you decide to give urgent care Portland Oregon a try.
1. An Urgent Care center usually isn’t going to be open 24 hours, same as an Emergency Room, they usually provide more convenient weekend, holiday, and evening hours, which sets them apart from regular physician’s offices.
2. There are about 8.7k urgent care centers currently in the United States.
3. Almost half of the urgent care centers located in the United States are situated in freestanding buildings.
4. More than 65 percent of all urgent care centers in the United States provide on site therapy.
5. Between 2007 and 2012, the industry for urgetn care centers has increased by more than 6 percent annually.
So, if you are looking for services as quickly as possible, and you don’t need emergency care, such as Std testing portland, you can always go to an urgent care beaverton facility. If you need to seek immediate help, always go to a hospital’s Emergency Room. But if you don’t need serious attention, an urgent care Portland Oregon facility is always a good alternative.