Do you love riding horses? Are you thinking about taking horse riding lessons in the near future? If so, here are a few of the most important facts that you need to know about Kerrits riding tights, horseback riding gear, english riding boots, and essex classics show shirts before you spend your hard earned money on the supplies that you need.
1. If you are going horse back riding in cold weather, you should have a winter jacket specifically for horse riding to keep you at an adequate temperature. Though you might not realize this, there are actually special jackets that are designed for just this occasion that you should look into getting.
2. In contrast to quite a few other sports, horse riding boots should actually always have low tread.
3. Riding boots can range anywhere from 100 dollars to 1,000 dollars in cost. One of the best things to do if you are new to horse back riding is to look for used options. This is the best way to get the gear you need without spending lots of extra money before you know whether it is a pastime you really love.
4. Did you know that one out of every 63 Americans is involved with horses in one way, shape, or form? This can range from people taking care of horses, riding them in shows or for recreation, or selling products like Kerrits riding tights.
5. A saddle is the seat for the rider, and is fastened on the horses back.